The award recognises the best distribution campaign for a foreign-language release looking at how marketing and PR connected the film to its potential audience, no matter how large or small. This category is platform-agnostic and open to theatrical, day-and-date and VOD premieres although entries must qualify as a feature film and evidence of audience engagement must be provided for all entries.
- Company name
- Film title
- Release date (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Number of screens
- Opening weekend box-office
- Total box-office tally (please note if still on release)
- Who worked on the campaign, including internal staff and external agencies?
- Please include an explanation of the campaign and why it was successful (250 maximum)