This award will recognise the campaign for a film’s theatrical launch, both with strong traditional efforts and new innovations for a changing market. Box-office performance relative to target market will be considered. The winning campaign will have created buzz to make the film a must-see in a crowded market.
- Company name
- Film title
- Release date (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Number of screens
- Opening weekend box-office
- Total box-office tally (please note if still on release)
- Who worked on the campaign, including internal staff and external agencies?
- What are the campaign’s theatrical objectives? Please include an explanation of the campaign and why it was successful (400 words maximum)