This award recognises the best film poster of the year – specifically designed in the UK and not using a poster from the US or other territory. Where the original poster was created by international partners, the organisation will need to demonstrate how the poster was adapted for the UK market. The category is judged not just on aesthetic appeal but how the poster represents the film, and how it enticed audiences.
- Company Name
- Film Title
- Release Date (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Number of Screens
- Opening Weekend box-office
- Total box office tally (if still on release please note)
- Who worked on the campaign (including internal staff and external agencies)
- How was the poster created and what was the thinking behind how it was intended to build buzz for the film while also representing the spirit of the film?